Come take a walk through Old Ironworks Gym with Adrian Francis.
The gym is fully COVID compliant all equipment 2 meters socially distant. Plenty of room for you to train and plenty of fresh air, we are very fortunate to have window and doors.
Our goal is to keep all our clients safe while they are training at Maldons friendliest gym.
The gym will be open 25th July 2020 at 8 am with app will be open at 6.30 am.
We will monitor the number of members in the gym at any one time we have a limit of 45 people. Please use the app to check how many people are in the gym or on the home page of this website, all you need to do is choose when you want to come in click on the app, we will know you are coming in. Members will be given 90 mins per training session.
- MEMBERS ONLY GYM
- ALL MEMBERS TEMPERATURES WILL BE TAKEN ON ARRIVAL AT THE GYM
- ALL MEMBERS MUST WASH – SANITISE HANDS ON ARRIVAL
- ALL MEMBERS WILL USE THE APP TO SCAN THEIR BAR-CODE ON ARRIVAL
- ALL MEMBERS WILL RESPECT THE 2 METER SOCIAL DISTANCING RULE
- NO GYM TOWELS
- ALL MEMBERS WILL CLEAN EQUIPMENT AFTER USE
- ALL MEMBERS WILL PUT WEIGHTS AWAY AFTER USE
- NO SPOTTING OF OTHER MEMBERS
- ALL MEMBERS WILL SCAN OUT AFTER YOUR WORKOUT
- ALL MEMBERS WILL LEAVE THE GYM VIA THE FIRE ESCAPE
We have put these rules in place to keep everyone safe and keep the gym open.