Personal Trainer & Coach
Hi my name is Teresa and I am a trainer and coach at the Old Iron Works gym in Maldon. For over twenty five years, I have trained in the disciplines of Karate, Kung Fu and Kickboxing, representing Great Britain in the European and World Championships in Italy, Canada, America, Switzerland and Austria.
My programs support and encourage men and women to reach specific fitness goals, through drawing upon my personal experiences and training history, combined with knowledge from a degree in Sport Science (BSc).
- Shedding stubborn body fat
- Increasing speed, power and agility
- Improving overall fitness levels
- Increasing stamina and energy
- Increasing core strength and flexibility
- Increasing self confidence
- Pre event preparation
I pride myself on adopting a very “person cantered approach” making sure that your individual needs are met to the very best of my ability. My specialised programs also incorporate elements of psychology (BSc, MSc) to improve your focus, motivation and self–confidence. I want you in to achieve your goals, whatever they may be and give you the skills to maintain the results you achieve.
- British Champion
- Commonwealth Champion
- English Open Champion
- Scottish Open Champion
- South East Coast Classic Champion
- Cimac Super league Grand Champion
- International Ladies Challenge Champion
Contact me for an informal chat about your training goals and let’s work together to make it happen!
- Mobile – 01621 840098